Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Ready for Virginia's opening archery season! >

Ready for Virginia's opening archery season!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Ready for Virginia's opening archery season!

Old 10-03-2019, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Ready for Virginia's opening archery season!

Hope all you Virginians are ready for Sat! Got my TenPoint Titan dialed in and ready to go. I am changing up from using the Rage and instead going with the fixed blade SlickTricks. Hoping I get better blood trailing with the fixed blades but will see. I havent been seeing many acorns dropping yet. Finally got some rain and it looks like the temps are dropping at the right time! Going from high nineties yesterday to mid sixties this Sat.

Wish y'all luck!!!!
Old 10-03-2019, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Will be in the stand by 0600 on Saturday. Everything dialed in and checked out. Have been using SlickTricks on my Parker Enforcer since it was purchased.Deer have not gone far when hit. Good luck and stay safe.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

Thanks vapahunter, same to you as well. I was impressed how the slicktricks flew the same as my Rage/Spitfires that I have used in the past. Hoping for some better blood trailing with the four fixed blades. Heard about them several years ago on this site and have been wanting to give them a try. Sure nice to have some cool weather around here for a change!