Anyone hog hunt in Croom wma? >

Anyone hog hunt in Croom wma?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Anyone hog hunt in Croom wma?

Old 10-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Spike

Default Anyone hog hunt in Croom wma?

Hi, first thread. I’m a new hunter and I’m going to be hunting Croom for hogs during both the general gun and small game seasons. Anyone hunt hogs in Croom? I’ve heard down by the river is best and I’ve found a lot of sign along the east side. Just looking for how many people have success and how busy it is during small game? I know green swamp has a lot more hogs in it and I’ll be hunting in there a bit during general gun but the long small game season for hunting hogs is appealing in Croom. Thanks.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:39 PM
Spike

Well I went ahead and found a couple areas by the river with a lot of hog sign with fresh tracks all through the area. I set up a cellular trail cam yesterday so we’ll see what’s in there. So far a few does came in last night and 2 turkeys this morning. No hogs yet.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone hog hunt in Croom wma?-a4e2d1c5-b5af-4376-b17e-b545f67090a5.jpeg