I'd like to know what happened!
Old 02-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
I'd like to know what happened!
So would I.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

It would be interesting to find out a lot of things about how this situation progressed but the OP hasn't been on here in almost 4 years.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree with the stopping poachers and trespassers. Maybe if you talk to him, the way you described your property, you could convince him to NOT put a fence down both sides of your property but to com strsight across. This would include your property inside his fence and it would be a win win for both of you. Just include the stioulation that you won't hunt his property and will only go in it after a wounded animal with his permission
Old 02-04-2021, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am sure we all would like to know what happened,
but that isn;t happening here or on many like topic's where OP came on asked for help/advice, and then never came back! or been back on site in years, , there NOT going to come back
topic''s

and it sure seems like a lot of old topic's get brought back to life for no logical reason,
or no real reason, period! with posts that have nothing to do with thread topic at all!

I have seen this on other forums, and many there claim its done by NEW(new ish) members that are here to just drive upad revenue for a site!

I have also seen where many members are trying to get a new policy on OLD threads, say 2-3 yrs old or older, so they just get locked OUT, so no ,new posts can be added to them.
making anyone with a need for help or to add content to just start a new thread!
keeping the old one's unpolluted! or added nonsense some get!
I would agree on this too,
should be a site policy IMO!
and just keep new things new, and leave the old threads alone, all the more so when members that started them are LONG gone!

Old 08-19-2021, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by tbarnhartpga
This past week purchased (122 acres in Lewis Co. KY).
Originally Posted by tbarnhartpga
I'm hoping there is some remedy for my situation or I may just be the unluckiest sucker in the world!
Rich ppl problems
Old 08-19-2021, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mrbb
- very long rant from an old fart that has no concept that our pastime is dying due to demographic decline/replacement -
This forum is dead dude it's a good thing to see any posts. There are bigger problems in the world.
Old 08-19-2021, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

The forum is definitely limping. I can see the point of locking old threads. I've seen some resurrected that were 10 years older or even more.