Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 12-26-2016, 04:14 PM
  #981  
Fork Horn
 
Woodsman88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Central Fl
Posts: 219
Default

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS View Post
Sweet...yea seems they have been movin consistent in the am and some of the bigger does i seen last weeks tarsals were turnin dark, im onna biggin just gotta catch him slippin
I'm on a big deer also the 6 was just a surprise visitor. I've had a cam out on the big deers scrape for a week with no pic just does. I think he's out searching for a hot doe so maybe I will get a pic this week. I can't believe the harvest numbers this year and how bad they are. When I went to check my deer out the guy thought I was playing with him lol.

Last edited by Woodsman88; 12-26-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Woodsman88 is offline  
Old 12-27-2016, 05:23 AM
  #982  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
I AM THE WOODS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: THE BOONEDOCKS
Posts: 454
Default

Originally Posted by Woodsman88 View Post
I'm on a big deer also the 6 was just a surprise visitor. I've had a cam out on the big deers scrape for a week with no pic just does. I think he's out searching for a hot doe so maybe I will get a pic this week. I can't believe the harvest numbers this year and how bad they are. When I went to check my deer out the guy thought I was playing with him lol.
Yea i think a lot of it is not as many people huntin, i myself aint got out too much due to wrk, would pry help some if we gotta good stretch of cool weather, im seein a lot of deer outta the stand but no good ones yet
I AM THE WOODS is offline  
Old 12-29-2016, 06:48 AM
  #983  
Spike
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Default

Would love to get out to Green swamp. Im almost too late for deer season, but would still like to get out there and get familiar and maybe get a hog or two. Does anybody know of any groups that go out there and show others the ropes?
kerick23 is offline  
Old 12-30-2016, 12:13 PM
  #984  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pasco, Fl
Posts: 272
Default

Hunted citrus this mornin. Zilch
FlaBoy18 is offline  
Old 01-08-2017, 05:05 AM
  #985  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pasco, Fl
Posts: 272
Default

Anybody brave the cold and hunt GS today
FlaBoy18 is offline  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:21 PM
  #986  
Spike
 
Boosted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Auburndale/Polk City
Posts: 71
Default

Been a while since I've gotten on here and looks like it's been a slow season so far. We had our 2nd son in December so I've been pretty tied up with that this year. Anyways, what are the counts out there so far?
Boosted is offline  
Old 01-08-2017, 02:30 PM
  #987  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
I AM THE WOODS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: THE BOONEDOCKS
Posts: 454
Default

Was out there yesterday and today, cold rain n all, only seen a couple does and a close to legal spiker, aint wanna chance on him, so let him walk, there were 2 good bucks taken this past week, an 8 point which scored around 106 and a nice 7 point that will pry score around mid to upper 90's, total #s are purty low, only around 20 deer checked outta 471
I AM THE WOODS is offline  
Old 01-08-2017, 03:42 PM
  #988  
Fork Horn
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pasco, Fl
Posts: 272
Default

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS View Post
Was out there yesterday and today, cold rain n all, only seen a couple does and a close to legal spiker, aint wanna chance on him, so let him walk, there were 2 good bucks taken this past week, an 8 point which scored around 106 and a nice 7 point that will pry score around mid to upper 90's, total #s are purty low, only around 20 deer checked outta 471
Yea figured the number would be higher than that. I bet alot of deer hit the dirt today. Heard a few shots
In richloam
FlaBoy18 is offline  
Old 01-08-2017, 05:52 PM
  #989  
Spike
 
Boosted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Auburndale/Polk City
Posts: 71
Default

I was going to try and slide out this afternoon but the afternoon was over before I knew it so I'll most likely get out tomorrow or a couple afternoons after work this week and see what's up. Hopefully the two cheap game cams I put up are still out there too haha.
Boosted is offline  
Old 01-12-2017, 02:28 PM
  #990  
Fork Horn
 
Tufrthnails's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Knee Deep in FL Muck
Posts: 286
Default

Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
Hopefully the two cheap game cams I put up are still out there too haha.
Check mine while your out there for me bud! LOL! Working until tuesday so it looks like wens at the earliest for me. Movement is really picking up on the property I watch at work which is in the GS area hopefully some good ones will start dropping.
Tufrthnails is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.