Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Greenswamp wma hunters >

Greenswamp wma hunters

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Greenswamp wma hunters

Old 02-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys...yup...was you on that hunt woodsman88?
Old 02-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Fork Horn

Summit climbers are all I use and they got some new lighter weight climbers out that fold down flat to your back...thinkin on gettin one of them new ones n tryin em out
Old 02-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by I AM THE WOODS
Thanks guys...yup...was you on that hunt woodsman88?
I snagged a permit on Thursday evening from someone but I have the last hunt that starts Wednesday. Hopefully I can tag the one I'm after. I finally started getting day time pics of him last week so should be interesting.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

Cool deal...goin after a goodin?...thought that was what I remembered ya saying ya had got the last hunt...I will be there on that hunt as well...
Old 02-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Fork Horn

Ya happen to know how many they got Thursday?
Old 02-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Fork Horn

He's pretty good but only a 7pt. I had a real nice 8 that was taller but haven't seen him since December even though he hasn't been checked out yet. I also had a nice 6 with a kicker on his left g2 that got killed during the last hunt. Last I saw there were I think 11 on the last hunt. I would expect more from this last one being the weather will be better.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Fork Horn

Nice....there was a guy tellin me about a 6 pt. with a kicker on that last hunt...wonder if that's the same one...yea I imagine they oughta be movin better now...I've gotta few other bucks I'm after, couple nice 8s n a ten but all in different areas...gotta do some more scouting around n check a couple cams n see what's goin on...I will pry see ya out there at some point
Old 02-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Woodsman..I presume ya got one..CONGRATS..and many thanks to God...You need His help when hunting the Green Swamp...fo sure.[-;
OK ..I see it now..It was Woods again,,{-; good deal brother..to trophy bucks in one year..blessed
Old 02-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Chuck7
Woodsman..I presume ya got one..CONGRATS..and many thanks to God...You need His help when hunting the Green Swamp...fo sure.[-;
OK ..I see it now..It was Woods again,,{-; good deal brother..to trophy bucks in one year..blessed
Yes sir, I put in a lotta hard work to be successful, And definitely the grace of God has something to do with it...reckon he sees how much the sport of huntin and the bein outdoors means to me and helps guide me in the right direction...and hopefully woodsman 88 will have some luck gettin him a goodin as well...
Old 02-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Yes the 6 with the kicker I have pictures and video of and it's definitely him. Found someone's trail cam when I was pulling my cams out of that spot so I'm sure that must have been the guys can that got him. I'll be out there tomorrow to set my stands and scout a couple back up spots in case we get some sort of crazy weather or wind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.