Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Sunday hunting bill sb 464 >

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

Old 02-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

Hey NEW61375...come back! I like your posts. Hokieman, you are embarrassing me, as I am a Hokie. Stop it.

Seriously, Fariss put that useless drivel on his website about fighting for property rights and that no Delegate in VA would fight harder than he would. I copied and pasted all of that in a nice email to him, asking why he didn't support Sunday Hunting on private property. Zero response. All of the other people I sent emails to at least would respond with the form letter email saying they will look into it and appreciated the email. Have any of you heard from Fariss via email or otherwise?

Thx

Last edited by saltflyz; 02-24-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hokieman

opcor n:

whatever Ryan
RYAN ????? You are as usual wrong again. Do not know anyone by that name. Nice try.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

Jim Hackett ofVaHDA fame gets his court case extended until June. That's twice. Awful waste of time for a " simple" tresspassing case. Wonder why? Doesn't these cases normally only take a few minutes in court? What is not being said?
Old 02-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Jim Hackett ofVaHDA fame gets his court case extended until June. That's twice. Awful waste of time for a " simple" tresspassing case. Wonder why? Doesn't these cases normally only take a few minutes in court? What is not being said?

soon you will be eating crow for your smear campaign.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by saltflyz
Hey NEW61375...come back! I like your posts. Hokieman, you are embarrassing me, as I am a Hokie. Stop it.
Seriously, Fariss put that useless drivel on his website about fighting for property rights and that no Delegate in VA would fight harder than he would. I copied and pasted all of that in a nice email to him, asking why he didn't support Sunday Hunting on private property. Zero response. All of the other people I sent emails to at least would respond with the form letter email saying they will look into it and appreciated the email. Have any of you heard from Fariss via email or otherwise?
Thx
nope no respnces
Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hokieman
soon you will be eating crow for your smear campaign.
Facts are not part of a smear campaign. These are right from court records. Jim Hackett has a court case pending about illegal trespassing will in possesion of muzzleloader. Where is the smear campaign. The truth hurts both him and you. Sorry but if he is making himself out as the great saviour of dog hunting he better be able to stand up to the scrutiny. Please make sure he knows what I have posted.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Typical Buck

I suppose the recent article in some Virginia papers about Fariss's own legal trouble is also a smear campaign? Will those reporter eat crow to??

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/news/2011/...ar-1409599

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2011/oct/06/ca...ar-1365335

Read for your self what another supporter of the VaHDA ideaology is doing.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Facts are not part of a smear campaign. These are right from court records. Jim Hackett has a court case pending about illegal trespassing will in possesion of muzzleloader. Where is the smear campaign. The truth hurts both him and you. Sorry but if he is making himself out as the great saviour of dog hunting he better be able to stand up to the scrutiny. Please make sure he knows what I have posted.

Innocent til proven guilty or is it the other way with you biggits.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Fork Horn

Default article

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/02/sund...ots-commentary

THis article and the article it links to state the biggest fact of the entire struggle to allow SH for all..... Hunters are not united to support hunting as a whole!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alex G.
http://hamptonroads.com/2012/02/sund...ots-commentary

THis article and the article it links to state the biggest fact of the entire struggle to allow SH for all..... Hunters are not united to support hunting as a whole!

This reporter obviously likes to breathe in his own fumes...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.