Sunday hunting bill sb 464 >

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday hunting bill sb 464

Old 03-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Hokieman
Innocent til proven guilty or is it the other way with you biggits.
So where is anyone saying he is guilty. Do you know something no one else does?

Anybody saying he is guilty? Someone? Everyone? No one! !!!

Last edited by vapahunter; 03-02-2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

This reporter obviously likes to breathe in his own fumes...
And why would that be when even the Senator commented in the article. Where is he doing that.

Off in dog house are you??
Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Spike

Default Hokieman/wompascat

Oh boy!!! I found my buddy!!! The infamous Hokieman/wompascat!!!

How's it going buddy? I've missed you over at VA Sportsmen ever since you were banned. It's so hard to find a web site that you haven't been banned on, hopefully you'll stay a while here for my enjoyment!

I'm sorry I never took you up on the bet you offered me...I heard that the AG laughed at you guys! What happened? You said he was going to jail and would have to provide an apology! It seems like your buddy Hackett is the one that is in danger of that happening.

I'm looking forward to his day in court; I think I'll bring some popcorn and enjoy the show!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Fork Horn

Lol ! ! !!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RCW3D
Oh boy!!! I found my buddy!!! The infamous Hokieman/wompascat!!!

How's it going buddy? I've missed you over at VA Sportsmen ever since you were banned. It's so hard to find a web site that you haven't been banned on, hopefully you'll stay a while here for my enjoyment!

I'm sorry I never took you up on the bet you offered me...I heard that the AG laughed at you guys! What happened? You said he was going to jail and would have to provide an apology! It seems like your buddy Hackett is the one that is in danger of that happening.

I'm looking forward to his day in court; I think I'll bring some popcorn and enjoy the show!

Robbie Wilkinson butt buddy of ex professional wanna be Bass Fisherman dog trapper Curt Lytle. You go on to court and bring your popcorn and after it is over will be serving crow for you biggits to chew on the way home. LOL glad you made it over. By the way I see your looking for land and don't know what to do with that bonus. Buy a bow or a new fishing rod or donate it to the VAHDA political fund because we get things done, not like your buddies pushing for sunday hunting. How many years is it now, LOL. COME BOYS get yourself a dog and join me on SUNDAYS...

Last edited by Hokieman; 03-27-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

COME BOYS get yourself a dog and join me on SUNDAYS...
Um, no thanks...

I'll be happy traveling to upstate New York this coming season where I can hunt my sister & brother-in-law's farm - and on a Sunday too!

Good points - 125 acre farm in upstate NY
Free place to stay.
Free use of an ATV.
Private 125 acre farmland all to myself.
Deer are everywhere, same with Turkeys and resident Geese.
No deer hounds.
AND, HUNTING ON SUNDAYS!

Bad points - 125 acre farm in upstate NY
It's a long 10 - 10.5 hour drive up there from Virginia.
Horrible gas prices.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ButchA
Um, no thanks...

I'll be happy traveling to upstate New York this coming season where I can hunt my sister & brother-in-law's farm - and on a Sunday too!

Good points - 125 acre farm in upstate NY
Free place to stay.
Free use of an ATV.
Private 125 acre farmland all to myself.
Deer are everywhere, same with Turkeys and resident Geese.
No deer hounds.
AND, HUNTING ON SUNDAYS!

Bad points - 125 acre farm in upstate NY
It's a long 10 - 10.5 hour drive up there from Virginia.
Horrible gas prices.

Butch you already own a dog and do some hunting with it. now you can hunt on sundays. lol. miss you in virginia this year but heh your more yankee than doodle.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Spike

Default Aww Derick

Robbie Wilkinson butt buddy of ex professional wanna be Bass Fisherman dog trapper Curt Lytle. You go on to court and bring your popcorn and after it is over will be serving crow for you biggits to chew on the way home. LOL glad you made it over. By the way I see your looking for land and don't know what to do with that bonus. Buy a bow or a new fishing rod or donate it to the VAHDA political fund because we get things done, not like your buddies pushing for sunday hunting. How many years is it now, LOL. COME BOYS get yourself a dog and join me on SUNDAYS...
Come on buddy!!! Don't be grumpy!!! Just because I find it hilarious that your prediction of legal troubles for Curt didn't come to fruition however your buddy Jimmy Hackett has his own legal issues!

I have a legitimate question for you, no BS...if he is convicted, will he resign?

That is the most honorable thing to do you know...never mind, I forgot the word "honor" is not in the VaHDA's vocabulary!

Don't worry Derick, I won't bother you too much over here...I just don't find you to be worth the effort.

Have a great day!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Spike

I seriously doubt you were a member of Vahda. Your information concerning the reasons why???? are incorrect... I also noticed you just joined the forum recently, maybe to make it look like your pulling ranks from Vahda. we're getting members joining daily. will miss you.

your join date was:
  • Last Activity: 02-16-2012 03:57 PM
  • Referrals: 0
Does this mean I need to be a member for a certain amount of time before I can post?

Have been reading through some of the posts. This is a good thread you got going on here. Some great points made by some people.

By the way I support SUNDAY HUNTING
Old 03-28-2012, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RCW3D
Come on buddy!!! Don't be grumpy!!! Just because I find it hilarious that your prediction of legal troubles for Curt didn't come to fruition however your buddy Jimmy Hackett has his own legal issues!

I have a legitimate question for you, no BS...if he is convicted, will he resign?

That is the most honorable thing to do you know...never mind, I forgot the word "honor" is not in the VaHDA's vocabulary!

Don't worry Derick, I won't bother you too much over here...I just don't find you to be worth the effort.

Have a great day!

The feeling is mutal. Why would I waste my time and resource on you. Your nothing but an azz kisser to lytle. I deal with GA members and your neither of them. sorry dude, your just a well nuff said.

Last edited by Hokieman; 03-30-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.