Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Yet another thread asking for help finding a Hunting Club in the Nashville area >

Yet another thread asking for help finding a Hunting Club in the Nashville area

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Yet another thread asking for help finding a Hunting Club in the Nashville area

Old 01-31-2012, 05:50 AM
Spike

Default Yet another thread asking for help finding a Hunting Club in the Nashville area

Hey, I'm relocating to South Nashville from North East Florida. I've been a member of a private Hunting Club that leases 10,000 acreas from the local timber company. The club had 30 members that are really close, almost like family. I'm looking to join a similar club close to Nashville. A good thing about the club I'm currently in is that it's only 35 minutes from the house. That allowed me to spend more time out there and enjoy the membership year round. I'd really appreciate any help or guidance you can give me in finding a new club. Thanks!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Spike

Any luck finding anything in nashville?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by RayGMC
Hey, I'm relocating to South Nashville from North East Florida. I've been a member of a private Hunting Club that leases 10,000 acreas from the local timber company. The club had 30 members that are really close, almost like family. I'm looking to join a similar club close to Nashville. A good thing about the club I'm currently in is that it's only 35 minutes from the house. That allowed me to spend more time out there and enjoy the membership year round. I'd really appreciate any help or guidance you can give me in finding a new club. Thanks!
Idk much about Nashville but Hopkinsville has great hunting in ky as well as Ballard county pretty much anywhere in western Kentucky I can help you out if you pick a county