Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Sunday Hunting in Virginia >

Sunday Hunting in Virginia

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Sunday Hunting in Virginia

Old 10-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tmwtrfwler
Vapahunter that's unfortunate to hear. I'm not an admin of that site but do post there frequently. Please feel free to share your insight here and we'll keep the discussion going. I'm all ears.

Regarding the Facebook board I can speak for only myself and thank you for your support. Feel free to PM me your name and I'll look into the matter.
Believe me I have shared my views and insights on this and other forums and yet none of them have banned me or others that contest some of their statements. I believe everyone should be able to voice their opinions and also they should be able to defend them when questioned in a proper manner. That does not happen on the facebook site that is advertised all over the internet. One of the originaters of that site was even the president of a deer organization that was actively working to keep the ban inplace.

So I only suggest to people to be very informative about what you are participating in.

Last edited by vapahunter; 10-31-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:53 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Believe me I have shared my views and insights on this and other forums and yet none of them have banned me or others that contest some of their statements. I believe everyone should be able to voice their opinions and also they should be able to defend them when questioned in a proper manner. That does not happen on the facebook site that is advertised all over the internet. One of the originaters of that site was even the president of a deer organization that was actively working to keep the ban inplace.

So I only suggest to people to be very informative about what you are participating in.
I'll ask again, please shoot me a PM on here or feel free to add to this thread your views. I'm happy to discuss and frankly would like to know so that I can talk to the admin's of that page.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:24 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by tmwtrfwler
I'll ask again, please shoot me a PM on here or feel free to add to this thread your views. I'm happy to discuss and frankly would like to know so that I can talk to the admin's of that page.

PM sent to you