Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Florida deer hunting >

Florida deer hunting

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Florida deer hunting

Old 10-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

check this out... http://myfwc.com/License/Hunt_QuotaProgInfo.htm I have permits for both citrus and greenswamp. The only bad thing about citrus is that you can only kill bucks out there.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alpine_Archer
check this out... http://myfwc.com/License/Hunt_QuotaProgInfo.htm I have permits for both citrus and greenswamp. The only bad thing about citrus is that you can only kill bucks out there.
dont need a permit for green swamp during archery.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Bowhunter117
How do I go about getting a permit/tag to hunt there for next year?
During Archery, You only need to have a Management area permit, Archery permit, and a Deer permit if hunting Deer.

During General Gun. in order to hunt the first nine days, you will need to fill out a quota hunt app online for green swamp. The app period is in June. if you do not draw a permit, or even for the people that do and After the first nine days of General gun. The two gates at Green swamp give out daily quota permits first come first serve. I think its 350 per gate. so if you get there before daylight, your good to go.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Fork Horn

ALSO, The ONLY time you can shoot a antlerless Deer in Green Swamp is During Archery Season. During general gun. it has to have at least one antler 5" in lenth.