Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
Georgia Hunting License goes up again!!!! >

Georgia Hunting License goes up again!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Georgia Hunting License goes up again!!!!

Old 08-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default Georgia Hunting License goes up again!!!!

WTF is goin on? I love huntin in GA but this is really gettin outa control!!! i've got mouths to feed..
Old 08-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Garminator
WTF is goin on? I love huntin in GA but this is really gettin outa control!!! i've got mouths to feed..
What does it cost this year ? I think it was $295 last year. Florida needs to raise it's out of state license for Turkey and fishing. Instead of raising our hunting rates.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

i've heard nothing of the such
Old 08-18-2010, 04:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

i just checked, the non resident Georgia license is still $195.00 for the big game permit and $100.00 for the non resident hunting/fishing license. so $295.00, same as last year. where they are trying to screw everyone is not letting non residents buy just a fishing license or just a hunting license. they are requiring us to purchase both at a higher price.

i mean who goes to Georgia to fish anyway??? that would be like us Floridians going to Georgia to turkey hunt....lol. our turkey hunting and fishing is far better than Georgia's. i do agree with the post above about Florida raising their non resident fishing and hunting fee's but only to Georgia residents.

our non resident license fee's should remain the same except to Georgia residents where they must purchase our fishing with our hunting at let's say.....$500.00
Old 08-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Unfortunately, non-residents

don't vote in the state elections. And there are only two states near Florida, and they are both deer hunting states. Hello Gators.

And both know Florida isn't an income tax state.