Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
New to A.P. Hill Virginia and Forum >

New to A.P. Hill Virginia and Forum

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

New to A.P. Hill Virginia and Forum

Old 10-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Spike

Default New to A.P. Hill Virginia and Forum

New to the forum. Just wanted to say high and to see if someone would be willing to get me started on A.P. Hill? I've hunted there a couple of times now, but seems like allot of deer Ive seen stay bedded right off the main roads(20-30 yds)to avoid hunters and so when evening rolls around they don't have far to travel for some browse (grass). I'm not asking for GPS coordinates to Mr. Big. I'm just looking to put some meat in the freezer and get my confidence back up. I hunt with all weapons, but would rather be hunting with a bow. Thanks
Old 12-08-2009, 06:36 AM
Spike

Try TA 23 for Bow Only. Its right behind game check if they open it. Monsters in there this year close to ASP.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Spike

BigDoeKilla, thanks for the advice! Unfortunatly I'm already looking forward to next year ( herniated lower disc) only hunted twice, then "BAM" back problems! I will certainly take your advice next season though. From the looks of your posts you're having a great year!