Any Texas Hunters Out There? >

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Any Texas Hunters Out There?

Old 08-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Any Texas Hunters Out There?

I was just curious how many hunters from texas were on here? ive talked to a couple but surely there are more. if you have time just reply with where your hunting in texas. We are one of the best hunting states in the U.S. (if not the best) ha. Just curious as to who is where. that is all. thanks. Happy Huntin!
Old 08-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Spike

Default Shamrock TX

Bobcat, I hunt in Shamrock TX. About 90 miles east of Amarillo.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:03 AM
Spike

I am hunting near McLean, TX. East of Amarillo also, not far from Shamrock!
Old 08-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Spike

well i am new to texas and want to get into bowhunting whitetails im from La Grange looking for property to hunt public or Private if you could help me out that would be great thanks!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

well i guide in hondo ( low or high fence) and i hunt in kilgor up in east texas. i could help ya out if ya wanted to put together a hunt with some friends or something. the ranch is 15,000 in hondo. bout half low half high fence and it is a great ranch with great people. let me know if your interested. so 3 people in texas. good luck to yall and hope the birds are flying!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm in Odessa,hunt any part I can and south central Oklahoma! Just stumbled into a place thats 5 sections and I'm the only one on it,may be just doe hunting but love the pressure!And there is lots of deer on the place north of Big Lake.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Got to see my first Texas Hunting spots

Took a train in January, that went from El Paso to San Antonio.(partly daylight)
Remember the Alpine, Texas area very well.

Must take about 2000 acres to feed 2 mule deer, I imagine. Poor Confedrerates tried to run wagon train supplies over the area, and failed.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Haha thats funny Valentine, it is pretty barren out there but it has its own beauty about it. Its still Texas so that makes it awesome in its own. where ya from Valentine?
Old 09-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RLoving1
I'm in Odessa,hunt any part I can and south central Oklahoma! Just stumbled into a place thats 5 sections and I'm the only one on it,may be just doe hunting but love the pressure!And there is lots of deer on the place north of Big Lake.
what is the furthest east you get in oklahoma? is it public? and how much does that cost for out of state?
Old 09-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hunting out in Coal county just north of DFW about 2 1/2 hours,private land...family ranch.can't remember how much out of state tags were,believe it was around 200 maybe a little more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.