Shooting at Bullcreek W.M.A. UPDATED >

Shooting at Bullcreek W.M.A. UPDATED

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Shooting at Bullcreek W.M.A. UPDATED

Old 01-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Shooting at Bullcreek W.M.A. UPDATED

Rumor has it someone was shot at BCand is in critcal conditon, but I have nothing to confirm, so I was wondering what Y'all have heard.....
Old 01-07-2009, 03:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shooting at Bullcreek W.M.A.

I copied this from another place, but it's true, I confirmed it....prayers needed

I dont personally know the guy who got shot, but am a very good friend (and co-worker) of his next door neighbor. The story I heard was he and his 7 or 8 year old son were hunting at Bull Creek on Sat with another one of their neighbors and his son as well (they were wearing orange vests) They stopped walking for a moment so he (the man who got shot) could get a cigarette out of the inside pocket of his vest, when he raised his arm to reach into his vest, he got shot. He was shot with a 7mm from 20 yards away in broad daylight the shot went through his right elbow, completely destroying his elbow and went into his side and through his liver. The first night in the hospital, the docs only gave him a 10% chance of making it through the night. He made it through surgery and now is in stable condition unfortunately, they dont think they will be able to save his arm. The guy who shot him apparently just saw movement and shot Anyway, please send prayers to this family they could use it.