daylight saving time and deer >

daylight saving time and deer

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

daylight saving time and deer

Old 11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default daylight saving time and deer

How does the time change for us relate to deer movement? I have good time seeing deer around 8:15am and on ,before we went back in time. will they stay on the time or will they adjust there time. I hope you can understand what I am asking. Thanks Bushanic
Old 11-10-2008, 07:14 PM

Default RE: daylight saving time and deer

Im sure they set the watch they wear back an hour as well. They're just a lil more moody in the morning.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

animals don't know time or tell time and they certainly won't adjust their time If its getting dark right now and the deer usually come out right now, it doesn't matter to them if its 3:00, 8:00, 10:00 or 18:00...dusk is dusk and dawn is dawn no matter what time us arrogant humans have decided to label it....

all that being said, the rutting moon is this thursday in virginia so be prepared for some big time action this weekend and next week
Old 11-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Fork Horn

Bush...if you're seeing deer at the same time every morning...more than likely you're going to see them at that same time, no matter what "our" time is. Higher Barometric pressure, moon phasesand weather patterns can change these things, you'll see them possibly move earlier or later in the day. Once the rut really kicks in, you're probably gonna see movement all day long.

hunter9022 has no idea what he's talking about, deer don't wear watches...and not all deer are moody, just the does...its that time of the year!!!