Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
VA GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY >

VA GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

VA GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

Old 11-05-2002, 05:31 AM

Default VA GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

Well today's the day. Please make sure you go out and vote today. If your not sure what is up for voting today in your area then please check out this link.....

http://www.roanoke.com/roatimes/pol/resources.html

Please take a close look at the Parks bond. This bond will allow the state to purchase land from willing sellers in the Montgomery & Floyd County areas.

Tick a Liberal Off, Buy a Hand Gun!
http://tscott.fws1.com

ONE NATION UNDER GOD!
Old 11-05-2002, 05:01 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: VA GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

TScott,

Was the 1st in line this am. We have a true friend in J. Warner for Senate. I don't know about your Congressional race, But I choose accordingly. I agree on the parks bond, but the tax increase "gets my goat". They give all the tax breaks to the businesses along the Dulles coridor and other places, now they want "Joe Sixpack" to foot the bill for the extra traffic. Hope that was on your ballot and you helped us out.

P.S. I have a feeling the mods will take this to the political board, but I couldn't resist. Anyway, Thanks for caring.

Good Luck. Capt Brad.
Old 11-05-2002, 11:10 PM

Hey Capt. Brad! Well I had to work until 8:00a.m. but got there as soon as possible, #95. I didn't have the tax bill on my ballot but did give Warner my vote and threw one vote away in the congressional race. Luckily though both the democrat and the republican are both gun friendly.

Tick a Liberal Off, Buy a Hand Gun!
http://tscott.fws1.com

ONE NATION UNDER GOD!
Old 11-06-2002, 10:37 AM

We did well in our area. I think our rural area was keenly aware that Ben "Cooter" Jones, is not "just a good 'ole boy" even though he played one on the "Dukes of Hazzard." Cooter's anti-hunting, anti-gun philosophy allowed Cantor to represent our region.