Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Hunt Club

Old 05-24-2006, 07:34 PM

Default Hunt Club

For all of you that live close to Sumter County Florida...There is a Hunt club that has a real nice website...There is going to be a UKC Hunt/Show June 10th...You might want to go to the website and check it out...Think I might ride over and watch that day..
http://www.sumtercha.proboards107.com/index.cgi
Old 05-24-2006, 11:07 PM

Default RE: Hunt Club

My father lives in Pasco county... he used to coon hunt when he was a kid. Ive never tried coon hunting but would love to do it. I bet hearing those dogs work is exciting.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:26 AM

Hi Patty,
I made it over on this site. Haven't had a chance to really check it out yet. Thanks for the tip.

Hi All,
I am the Vice-President of the club that Patty has mentioned. Anyone is welcome at our club and to check out our website and message forum. I think it will be a great way for people in Florida that hunt, to get together. No matter what game you hunt. Hope to see you there.
Thanks,
Stacey of Bushnell, FL

PS- Any suggestions are welcome.
Old 05-25-2006, 08:30 AM

I tried to post this info as a new post and it won't let me. ????

Florida Residents

Our local club now has a website for our coonhunting club. We also have a message forum up and running. Anyone is welcome to use the site or message forum. It may be a good way to get in contact w/ other hunters in Florida. It doesn't matter what kind of game you hunt or even what state your in.

Here are the links.

SCCHA site
http://www.geocities.com/sumtercoonhunters

SCCHA forum
http://www.sumtercha.proboards107.com/index.cgi

Old 05-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Hey ...Im from Polk County and hunt at the Green Swamp. I shot my first hog in Sumter County. Are there any Christians in your club.? I get offended with bad language and poachers.Just thought I'd be honest.
C7
Old 05-27-2006, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Hey ...Im from Polk County and hunt at the Green Swamp. I shot my first hog in Sumter County. Are there any Christians in your club.? I get offended with bad language and poachers.Just thought I'd be honest.
C7
Yes there are. Coon hunters are great people to deal with and I don't know of any that poach. Not reason to do so. Coon hunting is a year round season. As for bad language. It's not tollerated at our events. This is a family club.
Thanks