Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

NC Leases

Old 10-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default NC Leases

Any guys from NC? I live near the Winston-Slem are and am looking for land to lease. I am a part time taxidermist and former hunter safety instructor. Actually took 2 3rd places at the state Taxidermy Association Convention. I have a few friends that are also looking for land to lease too. Good people, safe hunters. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: NC Leases

We're full for this year, maybe next year. Check us out at the link below.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:59 PM

hey man-

check out piedmontsportsman.com. I would guess your about an hour and 15 minutes from there. I had talked back and forth with the manager about guiding turkey hunts this past spring there. They seemed like nice guys and now their deer hunting is membership and not single hunts open to public. check them out.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:04 PM

im from about 15-20 minutes north up 52 from winston. i hunt in rural hall and king/quaker gap and if u go up that way just stop in any old country store and i always see lease ads posted on doors so it shouldnt be hard to find something....word of mouth works best
Old 11-09-2005, 05:50 PM

I have 80acre of land 1mile from the NC state record nontypical kill site in Person County.I've thought aboutlooking to split the lease with one decent person and maybe their children only(no brothers,cousins,dads,friends,ect....) There is corn planted on 24acres and about 40acers of 6yr old cut over(perfect bedding) and several Oak ridges. Tons and tons of turkeys(Person Countywas 3rd in the state last year).Seen several bruiser and lost one last year. Have yet to see a shooter this year. I would have a strict rule on only harvesting bucks with antlers wider than their ears. Take all the does you can. There is also a very healthy rabbit and quail population, anda nice beaver pond/swamp 1&3/4acres.If this sounds like something you may be intrested in email me. [email protected]