Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > South
 Anyone from Arkansas??? >

Anyone from Arkansas???

South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

Anyone from Arkansas???

Old 11-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Default RE: Anyone from Arkansas???

I'm from Sardis between Bryant and Little Rock, but I am living in Mississippi now. Plan on coming home for Turkey day and hunting at our lease in Warren. 10 point club.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:37 PM

Im here in Magnolia AR, see yall around......

www.arkoutdoors.com has anyone ever been to this site. It has good info for Arkansas hunting. They have forms also I do believe.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:13 AM

Well the weekend is almost here and I cant wait. We put out some corn last weekend so hopefully that will work. today (thursday) im leaving from shcool to go to our ground in evening shade and put up my stand on friday. saturday is the big day. last opening day i shot a nine point within ten minutes of being in my stand. tracked him for a while and then another guy claimed he shot him. So that @$$ hole got my deer. hopefully nothing like that this year. good luck to all.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Razrback, I know where 10 point club is. Y'all been killing any good deal up there the last few years? Got any turkeys on the lease?
Old 11-13-2005, 06:24 AM

Yeah, I'v heard they have been killin some. I havn't had a chance to go this year I in school at Mississippi State University so my huntin has been limited.[:@] I plan on going Thanksgiving weekend. We've got some turkeys I have done my fair share of chasing them around the woods but have yet to come up with one. The biggest buck that I know they have taken this year was a 10 point yesterday morning.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:15 AM

Hey Grassy Pond, Someone wanted me to ask you if you knew who "reach around" was. Tell Lester Merle I said hey.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:12 AM

I can't say that I know who "reach around" is. I probably know them just not by that nickname.
You'll probably see Lester Merle before me since we won't be eating fish this Thursday because the shop is closed for the week. I figured 10pt had a few turkeys on the creek behind Leland's and then up on the north end of the lease. I went squirrel hunting up there many years ago still remember how pretty those woods were.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:17 AM

I didn't figure you would know who that was, Merle just wanted me tosaysomething about that on here. He will get a kick out of it if he sees it. Yeah I like that lease quite a bit, it is just a shame that I can't hunt there more often.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:17 AM

I know what you mean about not getting to hunt much. It should be against the law to have to work during the first two weeks of deer season. I'm in two hunting clubs plus have land around the house and I just don't have time to hunt them all. lol.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:20 PM

Live in Cabot, hunt near Kingsland. Still looking for a good buck!

Quick Reply: Anyone from Arkansas???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.