" />

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

BHW,Gotta Question for ya...........

Old 03-14-2005, 04:41 PM

Default BHW,Gotta Question for ya...........

Which Foxpro caller are you using? I visited a site that sell's the Foxpro. Let me know what model you use. Thank's................
Old 03-14-2005, 05:53 PM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BHW,Gotta Question for ya...........

I actually have 2...

The first is the model 416. It has 16 sounds and remote. Mine is old and does not have the rechargable batteries. 4 duracells last alll season and that is with tons of hunting in frigid temps.

My other foxpro is the "cheaper" model 38. it has 8 sounds and no remote. I bought it for nite hunting. Some guy had them bran dnew on ebay for 49.99, so I had to buy one. Glad I did

If i was going to buy one for the first time, buy the top of the line model.. the 532 with remote. It would be worth every penny
Old 03-15-2005, 04:13 PM

BHW, THANKS FOR THE INFO!! WE HAVE A GOOD POPULATION OF YOTES ON THE FAMILY FARM!! I plan to thin out the"HERD", very soon. Once again, THANKS!!
Old 03-16-2005, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

Turkeyhunter

I have a 532 with remote and it is an awesome caller. I got mine directly from Foxpro. Give Mike Dillon a call and he will help you pick the sounds that work best. Hands down the best customer service in the business. I will warn that the demand for units has grown in the last year. You may have to wait a 5-6 weeks to get your call. Trust me it is worth it.