Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

My first Coyote (pic)

Old 12-02-2003, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default My first Coyote (pic)

Here's the pic of my first yote (the presentable side...as noted in my previous post, the 30-30 made a mess of the pelt on the exit side). I'm having a taxidermist give me an opinion on whether anything can be done with it. We have a coyote problem on our place, so we've all agreed to take them when the opportunity presents itself, even if it spoils a deer hunt at that location. I had seen this yote on two separate occasions while deer hunting from my favorite stand...once in the early morning gloom and once in the early evening darkness. I could not see my front sight either time so I did not take the shot. This time I had my new red dot sight when she showed up at about 5:15 PM. She was taken at approximately 65 to 70 yards.

Old 12-02-2003, 09:00 PM

Default RE: My first Coyote (pic)

well nice shooting, we kinda have a problem where we hunt at as well. a friend of mine and me got one while deerhunting.