Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Last Day

Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 AM
Typical Buck

Default Last Day

Well my buddy & I got after them again Saturday morning for the last day of the NH early crow season. We ended up with a 6 each (one dropped across the river so it’s not in the photo) and we had a blast chasing them. I ended up getting my son out for one hunt. All I wanted is for him to see one drop but the sky was empty with crows. Out for an hour and didn’t see or hear a single crow flying.

Then I spotted one coming in from my left and game was on. I ended up dropping the crow and it did the death spin landing 8 yards in front of us. My shout yelled, YEAH DADDY…..YOU GOT HIM!! We spent the next 30 looking at the dead crow, talking about the hunt and pulling feather for school.

So for my two week early crow season with 9 hunts, I don’t think I did so bad. There were only three hunts were I came home empty handed. My crow numbers totals are now 31 dead crows

Old 04-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Time spent with the little man.....priceless!
Congrats!
Old 04-02-2012, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting's all over here to but trout opened Sunday.