Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
new hunter in montreal canada looking for friends >

new hunter in montreal canada looking for friends

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

new hunter in montreal canada looking for friends

Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Spike

Default new hunter in montreal canada looking for friends

hi everybody! im new here and im new as hunting as well.I just got a crossbow last month at my birthday.i like to start with small game first.Please tell me where i can hunt....rabbits++
sorry about my english...i live in montreal quebec canada
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Inactive

Welcome to Huntingnet. We are always glad to see new hunters here. I am sure you will enjoy this sight and you will learn a lot from the many experienced hunters and fisherman. All ou need to do is read and/or ask questions.

Being from Montreal, I dont know if there is any place of the Island you can hunt, even with a crossbow. I think your best bet would be to call the MUCP and ask them. They will at least be able to give you the number for a game warden, who should be able to oint you in the right direction.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with your english.

Good luck and again wwelcome. Drop into Chat some evening.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Spike

thank you .i will try to find any good tips about small game in the forum here...so cool and useful.