Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Bobcat Mount is back

Old 05-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bobcat Mount is back

Well, after a short 4 months, my bobcat is back and sitting in my office! I really like the laying down pose as it gives a lot of different options on where to place it. I've always thought that picture of the bobcat mount laying on the couch that has been posted on several forums looked awesome, so I took a couple pictures of it on the couch in my office.

I think it is going to go on my credenza for now.

Here's a couple close ups of it's face.

I'm one of those guys who doesn't like very many bobcat mounts that I've seen in the past, but I'm VERY happy with this one. It isn't perfect, but it is pretty darn good I think. The price was pretty reasonable, and the turn around time was pretty good too. It worked out pretty easy shipping the skin and he did an awesome job with the packaging shipping it back to me after it was mounted. I should have taken a picture of the way he had it boxed up, that was an art form by itself.

Another thing I noticed is how hard it is to take a picture of it that does it justice. I'm sure if I had a nice light colored backdrop and some good lighting I could make it look really good, but I just took pictures here in the office with a little point and shoot canon camera.

Thought I would share.

Nathan
Old 10-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Fork Horn

That is such a cool mount, thanks for sharing.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Spike

Very nice!