Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!! >

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Old 09-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

What proves the "environmentalists" are complete idiots is that you just did the environment a bigger favor than most of them ever will.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Spike

I am so upset with this whole thing!!! That should have been me. Nice job I bet it was quit the thrill.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Saw in todays local rag that Robert has continued to be harrassed. This is just not right. We here are proud of your success Robert.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am proud of your hunt Robert !! Congrats my hat is off to you.. I also believe in standing up for what I believe in. No can change that! No One! It is a shame those PETA crazies d not understand a thing about hunting or the value it places to keep the wild life in balance.. Keep up the good work and I agree there is no need for all the harrassment...
Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Spike

hope today is a beautiful day in your neck of the woods brother. again you have our support from oregon. need anything, i'd be glad to offer you my number and assistance. may god bless you today.

kevin
Old 09-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job on the wolf! Sorry to hear about the backlash though. Those people just don't get it. The #1 way to make an animal stick around is to tell people it taste's good. Hunters are the ones responsible for the animals that are still around today, not environment groups. Who brought turkeys back? Who is responsible for the numbers of deer today? Elk? Moose? Unreal. Good luck with this fight, congrats again.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

Great job too bad ya couldn't have shot the whole pack
Redclub
Old 09-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys, the support from fellow hunters has continued to be overwhelming to say the least.....the crazy's have started to back off, I believe due to the negative press they were receiving.....this guy continues to post my contact info and be a thorn in my side, and I have reported, but can not seem to get anything done about the fact my personal info including a map to my office is posted here so people can harass me.....any ideas on how to get this removed????? http://samsedershow.com/node/5172
Old 09-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by millagerobert
Thanks guys, the support from fellow hunters has continued to be overwhelming to say the least.....the crazy's have started to back off, I believe due to the negative press they were receiving.....this guy continues to post my contact info and be a thorn in my side, and I have reported, but can not seem to get anything done about the fact my personal info including a map to my office is posted here so people can harass me.....any ideas on how to get this removed????? http://samsedershow.com/node/5172

What have the police done?
Old 09-06-2009, 06:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Unfortunately posts on the internet are open to everyone. Good luck Robert getting out from under this one. Time will probably temper it a bit but unfortunately you will probably be the peta poster boy at least until they can get someone else. It is too bad when a sportsman has to hide his accomplishments. When I was a boy deer season here in Vermont was a big thing. It was expected that some kids would be taken out of school to go with their dads to deer camp. The newspaper would publish names and pictures of successful hunters. Not any more. Now when a hunter gets a deer they often have to bring it home and put it in the garage and close the door so nobody gets offended. How times have changed. Nice picture of you and the wolf though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.