Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!! >

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Old 09-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats! Well done!
Old 09-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/in...c,33460.0.html
Way to GO Robert! Congratulations on your hunt,and hopefully the BS will end soon! Check this out from HuntingWA
Old 09-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very nice.. congrats.. i wish i had had the tag!
These people just don't get it..
Old 09-08-2009, 07:08 AM
Spike

well gaaalllly, they even gave her (wolf) a name. well I for one am proud that you killed "SADIE".........LOL.........NOW we need to rally wolf hunters throughout the state to get out and kill more wolves to reach the 220 quota then we will see them ease up on robert and they will turn their attention to the agencies and not individual hunters. these people are sick with this wolf killing thing. they will soon turn on whomever is allowing their precious predator to continue being killed.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Spike

from the info i see at IF&G website, there are 78 wolves left to kill in the 2 area's open. come on ID hunters get out and kill already. please. lets take the heat off of robert. NOW!!!

Last edited by mathews_shooter4life; 09-08-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on a fine hunt , loved the sound of the wolves on your blogspot ........ very eerie but a beautiful sound . Is that your dogs tail i can gear wagging through the brush in the background ? .
Loved the blogspot , but got nowhere near through all your beautiful pictures .

Enjoy , shoot straight and stay safe Robert .
Old 09-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just read the article on Field and Stream, here's to you bud
They don't have the emoticon with the big beer mug anymore so I had to improvise. Don't let the idiots get you down, you took it legally so to heck with them.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Typical Buck

Went to this guys hunter bashing site and actually saw some posts defending the hunt.

Robert, thanks for being a conservationist and also good steward of the land.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations Robert. Fine work. I've taken a couple myself in Alaska and believe it or not the meat is delicious. Next one you bag be sure to save the backstraps, and that'll give you ammo against the people saying you aren't killing for food.

Stand strong against those that are trying to knock you down. When Alaska started allowing selective aerial assisted wolf hunts a few years ago the exact same enviro nuts through a fit. They staged "howl ins" and threatened tourist boycotts and cried to every media outlet they could. In the end the hunts went on and none of their threats ever panned out. They're tough as nails when they're hiding behind a keyboard, but they're all spineless in the real world.

Congrats again!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Spike

way to go man! cant wait to take a wolf!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.