Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Small Game, Predator and Trapping
Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!! >

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Tagged my Wolf yesterday in Idaho's Hunt!!

Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Spike

I'm new here, awesome job on the canine!!!!!!!!! Many thanks to you!
Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Typical Buck

(to hell with the tree huggers) express lane!
Old 09-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is sad that some people will put that kind of stuff out there on the net. I don't care what they think, they have a right to what the want to believe but they absolutely do not need to go to the lengths they are. (I am talking about the stuff on the net already)

It's ok for the wolves to kill multiple livestock by hanging on their throats until the die but we can not manage the wolf population???? I wish they had any/some common sense.

Congrats on the wolf. I wish we could be hunting them this year in Wyoming as well. Maybe next year.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Why would you broadcast your name like that? I assume since you said they are calling you that your address and phone number are publicly available? And then you provide a picture of your kill, with your full name, to the Associated Press and advertise that it may be the first wolf killed in Idaho?

I support your right to hunt, obviously, and everything else that goes along with that, but it looks like to me that you are asking for trouble. You know that wolf hunting is a very contentious issue, and you wanted to be the first one to do it in Idaho, and then you broadcast your full name to the liberal Associated Press? Do you know that PETA supporters have fire-bombed buildings before, thrown paint on people, etc?

It seems to me that you have intentionally and unneccessarily made yourself (and possibly your family) a target for enviro-crazies.

Anyway, congrats on the successful hunt.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the successful wolf hunt. That is a nice looking animal. It is just too bad that you cant be left alone for doing something that you believe in. We have heard the wolves clear over here N. of Spokane as well and I have talked to some game wardens who have confirmed that the wolves are clear up into N Pend Orielle county as well. The one that I talked to said that the wolves are killing a lot of deer, and even cougars and bear. (dunno about that last statement, but that's what I was told).
Old 09-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Spike

Congradulations on a job well done.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on the wolf she is a bute. I googled you and man those guys are crazy and ignorant they have know idea about wolves except what they see on discovery channel. I also flagged one of the post on craigs list for you.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats!! Sorry to hear the trouble you've encountered, let's see, you legally purchased a tag with your hard earned after tax dollars for a legal game animal, you used your hard earned after tax dollars to put yourself in a position to be able to harvest this legal game animal.....hmmm don't see anything wrong with what you did!!!! again congrats and we'll do our best to help you with the nut jobs!!
Old 09-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Robert! I wish I could have been there with you!
Old 09-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey man you are welcome around my campfire any day.Need some back up contact me.
Great job on a job well done and congrates on a excelent trophy,it's a nice pelt.
As for all of the sap-sucker tree huggers they can cram-it.
BTW Stonewall his info came from the press.As soon as he was checked in the PETA groups had his #.So go sit on it.
BBJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.