Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Big Yote Down (my first)

Old 12-09-2008, 09:24 AM

Default RE: Big Yote Down (my first)

Now it is some and not many now? Just a bit ago it was many now it is some. If the shoe fits wear it I guess.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

Now it is some and not many now? Just a bit ago it was many now it is some. If the shoe fits wear it I guess.
We shoot some (15-20)a year weighing over 48+ and over 15yrs of doing it thats is many. Thats ok your chest will get sore some day from all the pounding.
Good Day
Old 12-09-2008, 09:34 AM

ORIGINAL: 220DarylSwift

We shoot some (15-20)a year weighing over 48+ and over 15yrs of doing it thats is many. Thats ok your chest will get sore some day from all the pounding.
Good Day
I am sure you get that many a year that big out west. Yep, sure ya do. One more thing, They are crossed between redwolves not timber wolves. How many do you shoot a year out west to get that many big 48+# yotes? You should bevery popular among the magazine publishers for predator hunters and other sorts. LMAO.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:39 AM

ntcbassman I beleive you and I guess the old saying is true! Never Argue With A Idiot (sammy-tat) Because He Will Drag You Down To His Level And Beat You With Experiance.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:42 AM

You should bevery popular among the magazine publishers for predator hunters and other sorts. LMAO.
How do you know I'm not
Old 12-09-2008, 09:46 AM

How many yotes do you shoot a year daryl? We all want to know this. I enjoy your BS lies I catch you in. No I wasn't braggin about my catches, I was just saying I have knowledge of what yotes weigh from their size. Your the one beating on your chest but it is full of BS that we all can see. 15 to 20 a year over 48lbs. LMAO Again how many a year you shoot?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:48 AM

How many a year?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone ever see a 40#+ yote? I am saying those scales are not correct. How many who claims it is a 50+ have everseen a yote at all over 30#?
There were 3 40#+ coyotes turned in at the Mid-west event last winter. Bunches over 30#'s. Are 30# coyotesrare in your neck of the woods?

The little dogs were all under 20#'s and still had milk dripping from thier chins![8D]
Old 12-09-2008, 10:29 AM

ok guys. sammy i do appreciate your input (really do) as you know yotes. again, this is my first one so im not going to try and pretend i do. as for you making a "liar" comment, i personally didn't take it that way. i know with fishing, people sometimes get over anxious and guestimate weights with "wild optimism" and genrally guesstimate way big.

im taking it you are a serious yote hunter and like trophy bass hunters who are skeptical of 10lb claims. i can respect that. i knew it was a good one. (albeit my first) had him weighed at a deer check in station (im having a hard time the scale could be that far off) although i guess anythign is possible. i have emailed the person who put it on the scale who is also the taxidermist. i asked if the scale itself is certified and to double check if possible. he's a great guy and im sure he'll oblige.

no offense taken at all.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:37 AM

ok... i just got an email from the guy who has it. he's going to take measurements and yes the scale is certified.

Quick Reply: Big Yote Down (my first)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.