Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coyotes with .22?

Old 12-02-2008, 04:40 PM

Default RE: coyotes with .22?

How many hunt deer for the sport more so than the free meat? Now if you hunt them as a sport or hold out for a bigger rack and still have feelings for them,you wouldn't be shooting them. You are actually more disrespectful to the animal than me not having any feelings for them. I respect you, but your rack is to small and I will let you walk. I am looking for a wall hanger I can have a feeling for and a great big grin and bragging rights. Don't tell me you have feelings for these animals or you wouldn't be shooting them. Think about that the next time your ready to kill the animal. Think about how it feels and then tell me,well I killed the animal but I had feelings for it cause it is dead now. Some of the BS you people spew. I bet you believe what your saying to. You have feelings for the animal yet you go out to kill it. OK LOL Who are the confused sociopath. I am not the one confused here or gets sad over the animals I kill. Again time to quit hunting if you do get these feelings.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

you could go to the supermarket and get meat for a lot cheaper than deer meat you kill. becasue all of your equipment and fees costs a lot of money
Old 12-02-2008, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

you could go to the supermarket and get meat for a lot cheaper than deer meat you kill. becasue all of your equipment and fees costs a lot of money
Can you? Hunting is a tradition about survival. It's about where we came from. I don't think so. I am allowed a deer for every tag I have. You ever see how much venison costs?
Cheaper to kill it yourself.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

How many hunt deer for the sport more so than the free meat? Now if you hunt them as a sport or hold out for a bigger rack and still have feelings for them,you wouldn't be shooting them. You are actually more disrespectful to the animal than me not having any feelings for them. I respect you, but your rack is to small and I will let you walk. I am looking for a wall hanger I can have a feeling for and a great big grin and bragging rights. Don't tell me you have feelings for these animals or you wouldn't be shooting them. Think about that the next time your ready to kill the animal. Think about how it feels and then tell me,well I killed the animal but I had feelings for it cause it is dead now. Some of the BS you people spew. I bet you believe what your saying to. You have feelings for the animal yet you go out to kill it. OK LOL Who are the confused sociopath. I am not the one confused here or gets sad over the animals I kill. Again time to quit hunting if you do get these feelings.

I was really trying to keep it polite but(there's always a but)I will also call a spade a spade and this crap is just that crap.Who are you to tell me how I should or should not feel?What makes you think you know me or my motives for hunting?You know absolutely ZIP,NADA,ZERO,NOTHING about me or why I hunt and for you to act like you do is in a word CRAP.So you hunt for your reasons and I'll hunt and have my "feelings" and we will both be very content in our worlds.I am not attacking you or trying to be a jacka$$ I'm just saying how I FEEL.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

Can you? Hunting is a tradition about survival. It's about where we came from. I don't think so. I am allowed a deer for every tag I have. You ever see how much venison costs?
Cheaper to kill it yourself.
good point. your right
Old 12-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really think you're soo right and everybody else is wrong if we don't agree with you. To top it all off,you're trying to analize everybody when actually,you don't have a clue. Just because we respect and have feelings for the animals you're assuming a lot about how we feel when you're the 1 that needs to step back and think hard about what you say/mean/think. Just because YOU think it's BS don't make it true,all it means is it's YOUR opinion(which to me is less than worthless). We don't need people like you representing US. Think what you want,because even tho you're dead wrong,you still have that right,just like us. I'm just glad more "hunters" aren't like you giving us all a bad name. I'm done with this and am blocking you so you can say whatever you want.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 PM

I love some of these people on this forum. You are all so ethical and want quick clean kills and will do what ever to do so. I bet all you shoot at deer running full tilt broadside at 100yrds away and yotes also. You sure don't think about what will happen if you miss and wound that animal. You all do it if it was an open field. A big buck oh yea. You ethical hunters would be throwing lead at it,praying to hit. But it is wrong for me to say who cares if a yote runs off and dies because of a small caliber gun. But you won't think of the possibleoutcome when your excited about seeing deer and throwing lead. To funny. You prob didn't like it when poison was allowed to be used on wolves also when it was legal to do so. Just join PETA and get it over with.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow sammy tat your taking this too far.............
Old 12-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love some of these people on this forum. You are all so ethical and want quick clean kills and will do what ever to do so. I bet all you shoot at deer running full tilt broadside at 100yrds away and yotes also. You sure don't think about what will happen if you miss and wound that animal. You all do it if it was an open field. A big buck oh yea. You ethical hunters would be throwing lead at it,praying to hit. But it is wrong for me to say who cares if a yote runs off and dies because of a small caliber gun. But you won't think of the possibleoutcome when your excited about seeing deer and throwing lead. To funny. You prob didn't like it when poison was allowed to be used on wolves also when it was legal to do so. Just join PETA and get it over with.

Wow you really know how to endear yourself to people,I'm sensing that you FEEL strongly about this.Well all I can say is I hope you are not what you appear thru your typing I hope you have a great life and are blessed in every way.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Spike

Alright sammy you smarta$$. If you kill with no remorse or thought of the lose of life then you are a sociopath. Plain and clear. I would shoot a coyote with a .22, but I wouldn't shoot it at over 100yrds unless there was a damn good reason to do so and I wouldn't shoot through brush or anything else either. If we didn't shoot cause we were worried that we might make a poor shot as much as you are suggesting then we would never shoot cause what if the wind kicks up or the animals moves at the last second... ECT! I won't lose sleep if I ever injure and can't recover an animal for reasons beyond my control, but I will make damn sure I don't neglect what I can control, and if I make a mistake I will just do my best to learn from it and keep it from happening again. Just cause I don't respect animals as much or more than humans doesn't mean that I give them no value at all. If you didn't care then you wouldn't even bother hunting them unless you gain a sick sense of pleasure from having the power to take a life at your whim, and then still you would have to feel something about them cause they would be endeared to you by the fact that they have life and you can't kill somthing that doesn't live. If you truly believe what you claim then you are more messed up in the head than your average serial killer, and if you don't beleive me then you can go ask a shrink, but if you tell them that your talking about yourself don't expect them to let you leave.

Quick Reply: coyotes with .22?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.