Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

08-09 predator score sheet

Old 01-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 08-09 predator score sheet

man i wish i had open areas to hunt with a rifle here in new jersey, its shotgun only and a lot of woods. But Nearly no one coyote hunts. anyone wanna come give it a sho with me? Fresh hungry never heard a rabbit squeal coyotes just waiting for us.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

Shouldn't take a week to shoot 20 coyotes in South Dakota- just take a long weekend!

LOL!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

good going coyote#68. man team #3 has a long way to go. hey jrb wanna cross the illinois border minus your gun and help with callin in a few lol. i pulled in the driveway lastnight and as my headlights went into the field there was two yotes 250 yards away from the house go figure.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

ilyotehunter, I've called central Illinois before... that particular tri-county area was one of the most "coyote abundant" places I've been. I'd compare it to some regions of the west and southwest, as far as numbers of killable coyotes. Of course everything is regional- and some places even within the definition of "Central Illinois" lack many coyotes... but all-in-all its a great place to hunt. West-Central Indiana is a real hotspot now, one of my partners just texted me moments ago saying he had seen 17 coyote this week and killed 6, wish I had more ground out that way this season!

I charge $450 per day for calling instructions... but you don't have enough money for me to leave a gun at home! LOL! Its rare that a client kill more coyotes than I do in a day, despite having the best opportunity on every stand and me being patient with the shots. The biggest part of killingthe coyotes you callis written right therein a Kenny Rogers song- "you've got to know when to hold em'... know when to fold em'.... know when to walk away, and when to run." Knowing when to shoot is nearly as important as knowing how to shoot in this game. Time management is equally important.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:37 AM

I been doing everything but hunting lately.I gottaget a dog this weekend damit! Leaving Friday night for the desert, be back Sunday. WML
Old 01-21-2009, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

$450 a day wow that would cut into my rifle budget a little lol have to pass onthat. thanks for the advice.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Fork Horn

I'm done with instruction for the year... only take two guys a season and they book in October.

I'll have tokill80% of thecoyotes I see for the next six weeks to win this contest! TR ain't gonna give up thats for sure.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

You just wait till next year.. WHen I m a full on Resident here....... Look OUt...

86.00 for Non-resident licence... WOW

Mike
Pure Predator Custom Calls
www.purepredator.com
Old 01-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

PS: We're going until March 15th - correct?
Nope, it was decided that the last day of Feb. will be the last chance to post kill pics. If you kill in Feb., you better post the pics. by midnight on the last day of Feb. That's the only way to assure that all predators were killed by the last day of the contest.

Unless of course, my team is behind by one or two coyotes, then I will be allowed to post one last pic. in March...................................Hey come on.........I should get something for ram roddin' this deal.......And don't forget, I got a little something for prizes for the winning team, and also a seperate prize for the individual you brings in the most points, weather on the winning team or otherwise.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

TR, you're killing me man! First you back-up the start and take away a few coyotes... now you shorten it and keep me from scoring my last couple days of hunting!?!?!

I can handle the shortened contest... but I only have internet access Mon-Fri and I'll be traveling that weekend of the 27/29th on a hunt. The best I can do is text pictures of my coyotes on those days to someone andhope they'llpost them. Will that count?I'll text a picture toyour email address later today justto see if it'll work.

PS: How can the prizes be any better than bragging rights? LOL!

Quick Reply: 08-09 predator score sheet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.