Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

TRAPPING PICTURES

Old 08-02-2008, 03:19 PM

Default RE: TRAPPING PICTURES

Here's two more for ya....

This one was already dead when I showed up. These guys were caught overnight so not sure why she fell out. All I know this is a mother for her tits areout like a cow.

Old 08-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: camoman33935

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

The toddler I refered to was bitten repeatedly by a red fox. Again I am not trying to attack you or discredit your thinking, just trying to get you to see the real story. I have released fox from traps, regs. in some counties here in NC, and have watched them trot off. The modern traps are more of an inconvenience to animals than painful. They are designed to hold them, not injure them. I have walked up on animals in traps that were sleeping. So you are all for killing, as long as you don't have to look them in the eye?? Again not attacking but trying to understand. I have had discussions with anti hunting people, so your viewpoint is important to help me the next time I have someone ask or want to argue.
Well, to begin with IM NOT AN ANTI HUNTER. It's the foothold traps that i was referrin to I know the cage traps dont hurt them, cause you know the foothold traps have to be painful for them and im pretty sure the people who use the footholds dont check their traps every hour so the animal suffers from the pain of the trap for a while. Now with the cage traps theres no harm done to the animals and they can be taken away from the property and released but the footholds injure the animal to the point where even if they were released they would most likely suffer with their injuries for the rest of their lives and that is if they dont die from infection caused by the injury. No, I am not all for the killin as long I dont look them in the eye, I could be 300 yds away and not even see the eyes of the fox or bobcat and I still would not shoot it, its just something that Im not interested in shootin, to me that would be like shootin my cat or my puppy
DUDE! he was talking about foothold traps! i have also seen animals caught in footholds that were sleeping. IT DOSENT HURT! ive put my hand in some of the biggest traps i own and yeah it stings for about 5 seconds but then its just a little uncomfortable. they dont break legs or cut up their skin it just holds on to them. your making yourself look like an idiot so why dont you GET OFF THE TRAPPING PICS POST IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys wait a minute. We are having a discussion and he is just a little uneducated about trapping, that's all. This is why I wanted to continue this discussion. The guy obviously isn't anti and if you guys will use what you know to educate him a little on what trapping is about today he can at least know the truth.

camoman - You are still under the myth that people are using to try and stop trapping. Todays footholds are meerly an inconvenience to an animal. They are not harmed just held. I have released more than a few animals UNHARMED. Now if you have ever released an animal on another property, you signed the death warrant. A scientific study was done on released animals, less than 20% survive. Animals have their own home territory and when relocated are either killed by other competing animals, don't know where to find food, have no knowledge of escape routes, etc.
Now your arguement about dying from injuries due to trapping, the only way there are any injuries is when someone does not check traps for days, here in NC you are required to check daily and you would be surprised at how many animals are asleep when I walk up on them. I would encourage you to look into trapping before you go against it. You deserve to know the truth about it. I will find some video clip and post them here for you to view. Please continue this, I enjoy hearing peoples thoughts on this subject.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:58 PM

You guys wait a minute. We are having a discussion and he is just a little uneducated about trapping, that's all. This is why I wanted to continue this discussion. The guy obviously isn't anti and if you guys will use what you know to educate him a little on what trapping is about today he can at least know the truth.

camoman - You are still under the myth that people are using to try and stop trapping. Todays footholds are meerly an inconvenience to an animal. They are not harmed just held. I have released more than a few animals UNHARMED. Now if you have ever released an animal on another property, you signed the death warrant. A scientific study was done on released animals, less than 20% survive. Animals have their own home territory and when relocated are either killed by other competing animals, don't know where to find food, have no knowledge of escape routes, etc.
Now your arguement about dying from injuries due to trapping, the only way there are any injuries is when someone does not check traps for days, here in NC you are required to check daily and you would be surprised at how many animals are asleep when I walk up on them. I would encourage you to look into trapping before you go against it. You deserve to know the truth about it. I will find some video clip and post them here for you to view. Please continue this, I enjoy hearing peoples thoughts on this subject.
I'm with you on this NCTAXI but honestly there needs to be an seperate post/poll on how you feel about trapping.

Obviously, this is for trappers and not the kind hearted. So how about posting your thoghts on another thread so trappers can enjoy reply after reply with pictures that canis_lupusstarted in the first place.

REMEMBER, this post was originally set for TRAPPING PICTURES!!!
Old 08-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: eli243

ORIGINAL: camoman33935

The toddler I refered to was bitten repeatedly by a red fox. Again I am not trying to attack you or discredit your thinking, just trying to get you to see the real story. I have released fox from traps, regs. in some counties here in NC, and have watched them trot off. The modern traps are more of an inconvenience to animals than painful. They are designed to hold them, not injure them. I have walked up on animals in traps that were sleeping. So you are all for killing, as long as you don't have to look them in the eye?? Again not attacking but trying to understand. I have had discussions with anti hunting people, so your viewpoint is important to help me the next time I have someone ask or want to argue.
Well, to begin with IM NOT AN ANTI HUNTER. It's the foothold traps that i was referrin to I know the cage traps dont hurt them, cause you know the foothold traps have to be painful for them and im pretty sure the people who use the footholds dont check their traps every hour so the animal suffers from the pain of the trap for a while. Now with the cage traps theres no harm done to the animals and they can be taken away from the property andreleasedbut the footholds injure the animal to the point where even if they were released they would most likely suffer with their injuries for the rest of their lives and that is if they dont die from infection caused by the injury. No, I am not all for the killin as long I dont look them in the eye, I could be 300 yds away and not even see the eyes of the fox or bobcat and I still would not shoot it, its just something that Im not interested in shootin, to me that would be like shootin my cat or my puppy
DUDE! he was talking about foothold traps! i have also seen animals caught in footholds that were sleeping. IT DOSENT HURT! ive put my hand in some of the biggest traps i own and yeah it stings for about 5 seconds but then its just a little uncomfortable. they dont break legs or cut up their skin it just holds on to them. your making yourself look like an idiot so why dont you GET OFF THE TRAPPING PICS POST IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
Well eli243.... I may make myself look like an idiot, but you just made yourself look like a total A$$HOLE

And NCTAXI thanks for the info but i think i'll stick to hog and deer huntin
Old 08-02-2008, 09:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

New post started and apologies to those that we interupted.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Nice post camoman33935. You just got yourself a temporary ban.

Old 08-05-2008, 01:23 PM

dude u r making urself look like an idiot so get of and get over it also i need more help how do u trap a squrril i herd abut the box trap but all i catch with corn in coons
Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 PM

nice pics!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Typical Buck

very nice pictures everyone,hey canis do you predator hunt or just trap,because it sure looks like you have plenty of animals on the farms you trap on.GREAT JOB,I wish we had that many foxes around here,it's been around 20 years since I saw a grey fox other than road kills,and you may see a red every now and then.It looks like you have plenty, once again great trapping and thanks for sharing your photos!

Quick Reply: TRAPPING PICTURES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.