Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

TRAPPING PICTURES

Old 08-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: TRAPPING PICTURES

I love the outdoors and hunting/fishing but if my wife ever came across this thread my days of enjoying my favorite pastime would soon come to an end. Not bashing your enjoyment but I have to say that after seeing the look on some of them fox's and yote's faces,, I'd be trying to let them go instead of killing them. BTW, i'm no treehugger. Maybe i'm just getting soft
Old 08-08-2008, 08:45 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Without proper management they would suffer a much more terrible deathsuck as starvation or disease.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

wheres the moderators at? this is a picture topic
Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Spike

i wish it did not cost so much to mount a fox or i would have a couple above my tv right now
Old 08-26-2008, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

I see there are alot of canine trappers on here. Im ready to get after the beavers, their my specialty.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

I stop by this section now and then. I see Bowfishing Goddess got the trouble maker already

But for future reference, if someone comes in here with strongnegativeopinions about trapping,please do not engage in flame war attempt (calling someone idiotfalls under 'attempting'). We'll take care of hte problem member as yousaw from Christine'sreply
Old 08-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Red Hawk - would it not be better to have an educated discussion? attacks came from both sides. I would rather have a discussion about the truth about trapping, than have someone banned who could learn what trapping is really about. I am a taxidermist/ hunter/ trapper and have been approached by many anti people and some who really were dealing with half truths. 90% of the time after an educated discussion, they will walk away with, if not a different opinion, at least a more educated one.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Fork Horn

I just came onto this thread and these pictures are unbelievable!

I have never done any trapping, but I have always been interested in it. I might give it a try someday.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

Red Hawk - would it not be better to have an educated discussion? attacks came from both sides. I would rather have a discussion about the truth about trapping, than have someone banned who could learn what trapping is really about. I am a taxidermist/ hunter/ trapper and have been approached by many anti people and some who really were dealing with half truths. 90% of the time after an educated discussion, they will walk away with, if not a different opinion, at least a more educated one.
No, there is nothing wrong with educated discussion at all and it is encouraged to do so. However when there is name calling and such, that goes beyond the boundry.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Typical Buck

I trap as well so I can relate to this thread, but like it or not the only name calling came from the regular posters who trap. I didn't see the fella call anyone anything and honestly I can see how a non trapper can feel that way seeing the pics. IMO, no reason to ban
ORIGINAL: Red Hawk

ORIGINAL: nctaxi

No, there is nothing wrong with educated discussion at all and it is encouraged to do so. However when there is name calling and such, that goes beyond the boundry.

Quick Reply: TRAPPING PICTURES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.