Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Hunters need YOUR HELP!

Old 04-08-2008, 07:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hunters need YOUR HELP!

The Anti's are at it again.This is just another step forward for the already strong anti hunting groups. There is 3500 people that say that hunting is bad. We need to have 10,000 people signed their name, by May 1st, to go infront of the DOW. They did it 10 years ago to trapping, then pushed to up-root bear hunting, now this. NEXT could quite possiblyALLhunting.

Please take a second and sign this online petition to fight the anti's that are trying to put a hault to shooting Prairie Dogs in Colorado. If you took the time to read this and you care about hunting in Colorado this is your time to be heard!
Click the link put your name, location, type the number and press SEND it's that easy and can protect your right.

http://www.finsandfuroutdoors.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id= 18&Itemid=37

If your a hunter and you don't find this important enough to sign, then, You should be VERY disappointed in yourself. Not only does this effect YOU but it also effects your children and thier future in the sport. If they hunt then by all means....put their names on it! I would like to look down the list and see everyone I know and every board patron on this list.

This is seriously OUR chance to stand up to these people and say look we have been pushed around long enough! Here's what we think and we WON'T do it any longer! You people have no place in our outdoors!!

If you took the time to read just this far. You didn't take the time to sign the petition then you ought to hang up your gear because obviously HUNTING is not important to you. I cannot stress enough how big of a step this is on both sides of the coin.

Thanks!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunters need YOUR HELP!

Signed!!
Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Done. Need more.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Typical Buck

hey, give some more info on where to click to help out. I looked for where to sign, and can"t find the place I need to be. Maybe I just took the short bus to school, LOL
Old 04-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

http://www.finsandfuroutdoors.net/index.php?option=com_beamospetition&pet=1& Itemid=47

Here is the link to the petition.
I appreciate all those that have signed the petition. This is a very serious matter! This group has 100 Million dollars to stop hunting all over the Southwest not only Colorado. They are not only against hunting but they are against the use of lead which will effect all shooters! They just got it done in California. Is your state next?

Please take 30 seconds of your time and sign this petition!
If you want to help more cut and paste the link to an email and send it off to everyone you think would support the petition. Thanks!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

signed and forwarded to 135 hunters.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

The NRA has stepped forward and posted a link so that more comments can be sent to the CDOW. Here's the link to the NRA site with more on this issue.
http://www.nrahuntersrights.org/Article.aspx?id=404
Old 04-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

I got in and put my name down, also had my son do it. Hope it work out for the best. I bet the people pushing for the ban on PD hunting don"t have land tore up by PDs and have never seen the damage that they do!......... bunnyhuggers.
Old 04-12-2008, 09:16 PM

SIGNED IT
Old 04-13-2008, 10:26 AM

signed it a forward it to everybody i know

Quick Reply: Hunters need YOUR HELP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.