Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Hunters need YOUR HELP!

Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM

Default RE: Hunters need YOUR HELP!

signed
Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the help guys. This little project has really taken off. It looks like we will have a good number of hunters at the next CDOW meeting to be held the first Thursday and Friday of May, and numbers of hunters at the meeting is important, but having this on line petetion signed by lots and lots of hunters is an important part of the puzzle. There's also a paper petition that is being processed by the guys that are more local to that meeting that will also be presented at the same time.
Hopefully, we will make an impact on the desicion, and won't loose any ground to the anti's.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

signed.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:03 PM

If you need anything else, let me know... The anti's will try any and all.... lets pull together people!!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:22 AM

signed, glad to help. never hunted prarie dogs but I would. next they will tell me I cant shoot coyotes let them tell the 2 calves i found dead this morn. my wife will sign later.

Todd
Old 04-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

signed, this battle will just keep going, we have to stick together. I don't know why wildlife policies have started to be based on enviro emotions and not scientific fact. These enviro groups have seen almost every law they get passed backfire and cause more damage to the eco-system than hunters ever dreamed of doing. Common sense tells a person that hunters don't want to wipe out any wildlife population, and landowners who have managed ground for generations probably know more about maintaining the health of their property than any outside group. These groups forget that man has also been a dominant predator for hundreds of thousands of years, we are part of the natural eco-system, take us out and you remove the balance that our hunting maintains.