Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Wisconsin Coyote Hunting

Old 11-16-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Wisconsin Coyote Hunting

Hello I am from Central Wisconsin and was looking for someone else from WI to teach me how to hunt coyote. I have permision to hunt more than 1,500 acres. Hope to hear from someone. Looking to hunt with calls not dogs! Thank You.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:28 PM

Default RE: Wisconsin Coyote Hunting

sent you a pm
Old 07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love calling the dogs! Are you seeing any on your land?? I would love to help ya out. Shoot me a PM if interested! I like to use mouth calls so the best part is its pretty cheap to get started! Have you ever tried calling them??

Where you at in C.WI., I'm in Milwaukee, shoot me a pm! I'll be up at my cabin in Michigan this next week but after that I'm game!

Joe b!
Old 01-17-2009, 06:59 PM

Just wondering if anyone still uses this forum? I just got into coyote hunting this year. I live in northern Wisconsin and have been having pretty good luck. I will be living in oshkosh while my girlfriend goes to school in Feb. I am wondering if anyone is near there that calls coyotes or has a place to go to do it. PM me if interested.