Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

07 Predator contest submission pics.

Old 03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 07 Predator contest submission pics.

I honestly don't know how he got that close without me seeing him. I really think that he was there the whole time, but I can't say for certain.

Rammer, go out and get you some.

I just found out tonight that there is a Southeast Colorado Coyote Calling Contest going on this weekend. I kind of laughed at it at first thinking that this was the worst time of the year to be having this contest. Since I had already planned to take a three day weekend, I am now thinking I might have a go at it. Even if for just ****s and grins. If anything, it will be a good excuse to tell the old lady so that she won't be as mad when I am gone all weekend!
Old 03-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 07 Predator contest submission pics.

Crappy cell phone picture, but it is a picture. A friend and I was just goofing around shooting some prairie dogs when this coyote ran right through the field that we were in. The gun in my hand at the time was my A2 AR15 with just open sights. Nailed him on the move at 125 yards.