Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Reguarding Small Game Contests

Old 08-23-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Reguarding Small Game Contests

Just to let all know that me and Brod_Man have decided to split the Small game contests up. One in the winter and one in summer, because it seems different people in different areas are able to hunt different animals at different times of the year. There will be the same species of animals in th contest all threw the year and same point system. Now i would expect the winter one to have more participants cause more seasons are open but for those of us that can hunt year round there is the Summer Contest. Now the other small game contest that is already in progress ends Sept 10th. So those of you that are still in that contest may register for the winter one. The winter one will run from Sept-Feb and the Summer will run Mar-Aug. Now if this winter one goes well and lots of people participate come next year there might be prizes involved. So hopefully lots sign-up and lets have some fun.

Lethalconnection
Old 08-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Reguarding Small Game Contests

ill redo the points when i create the submission thread. hey lethal should i do teams or not?
Old 08-24-2007, 12:07 PM

Default RE: Reguarding Small Game Contests

Depends on how many people sign up. If we get over 20 i think you should.