Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coyotes + kids....................

Old 06-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: coyotes + kids....................

To hell with the coyote ! I'd a ventilated him too! All the coyotes in the world arn't worth one child.At least you can look at yourself in the mirror each day knowing you did the right thing.Some times it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission.The law has to be tempered with a certain amount of common sense.Take the kid and his parents to court with you and play the game...............Harold
Old 06-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: coyotes + kids....................

oh i had the whole neibhood write a letter and they said i was a hero and i "Cleansned the neibhood of a nightmare" Oh and keep in mind about 5 years before this happened a child was dragged from a swingset and the cop shot it.... The court said bc i persued it away from the site that i was indead hunting on a sunday.. there is no common sence in this world.. the dumbd warden had a picture of me an i had untyped boots geans and a teeshirt that was untucked ..... that def looks like hunting attire to me?