Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Indiana Predator Challenge 07

Old 11-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default Indiana Predator Challenge 07

Any predator hunters interested in joining us for the 2007 Indiana Predator Challenge should act now! The field will be limited to 50 hunters and while I was out of town recently we signed up 22 in 10 days!! This means spaces are already limited for the Febraury hunt.

Entry fees are $60 per man from now until December 15th when they will go up to $80. I don't think we'll be taking registrations much longer... popularity of this contest has grown very well lately and registration numbers reflect that! Many of our teams are out-of-staters this year so remember everyone is welcome.

Check out www.IndianaPredatorChallenge.com for more details, you should find everything you need there but please don't hesitate to call or write with questions. Join us for some fun times and great hunting... don't miss your chance to TAKE THE CHALLENGE!

URL: www.IndianaPredatorChallenge.com
Email: [email protected]

PS: You'll find information on the Indiana Predator Challenge in Predator Extreme, Predator & Prey, Trapper & Predator Caller and Predator Hunting Magazines.