Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Indiana Predator Challenge

Old 07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default Indiana Predator Challenge

All of you folks in the Midwest that are interested in predator hunting should check out a calling contest we call the Indiana Predator Challenge. This is a non-profit event that we put on eachFebruary in Southern Indiana. There is nothing else like it east of the Mississippi! It's a great time with some great people... beautiful country and plenty of coyote and fox to be called up! Entry fees go toward prizes andstate fees, winners get prizes but everyone takes home some great stories!

Check out www.IndianaPredatorChallenge.com for more information... again, this is not a commercialized hunt or a cut-throat contest. The playing field is completely level,very littleadvantage for local folks or past participants. Only coyote, red fox and gray fox are scored... all must be called and shot during designated times. Hunt 24 hours, night or day for three full days.

We've organized this hunt for a few years now and it really has a great atmosphere and history behind it. We cut off entries at 50hunters and registration is open from July 15th-January 15th. I think we'll be booked pretty early this winter so check it out today and I hope to see you there:
Old 07-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Indiana Predator Challenge

I might try it next year. I don't get my license til then.