Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

New Trophies!

Old 01-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Trophies!

ORIGINAL: Coyotestalker

ORIGINAL: coloradoprohunter

P.S. truhunter obviously surrendered after that last post about his late season squirrels, why keep picking on him.
Because a good portion of his stories conflict and contradict of what he says in the present. I beleive in truth telling, not little white lies that obviously become a staple for the plain truth. I am against that totally, and some people on the net use that to their advantage. I rip against those who do, becuase what I say on these forum is the truth, hard and as blunt as I can get. I would hope others do the same. But don't worry about truhunter, me, and the others. If he did get slammed by the game department, then great, but that doesn't mean myself and others can't voice their opinion about that.
uhh hhuuh uhh hhuuh i like that uhh hhuuhh uuhh hhuuhh
ok that sound so much better in my haed..haha