Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

coyote hunting during may and june

Old 05-18-2005, 12:45 PM

Default coyote hunting during may and june

I Was wondering does anybody have any luck yote hunting during the mounths of may and june and if so plz help me out and tell me what kind of calls i should be using for these crafty yotes thanks for ur help. ~!!~Hunting Is My Life~!!~
Old 05-18-2005, 03:34 PM

Default RE: coyote hunting during may and june

Well yotehuntingaddict, I hunt those yotes year round and I have success with a number of different calls during these months down here in AZ. I usually like using my juvinile cottontail on my johnny stewart electronic caller, but I have better success using mouth calls. Also the coyote pups distress works once in a while. On the mouth calls I use a cottontail distress sound also. But usually around these months I like using my dogs to bring the coyotes a little closer, they seem to be a little more agressive during these months cus of their pups.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: coyote hunting during may and june

As of may 20th 2005 i have already started my first real year of coyote hunting and so far a "cottontail attacked by coyote" "challenge bark" and a "rodent scream" in that order usually gets something close enough to put a .22lr through there head, but the coyotes around here love to kill about anything there not picky at all, but they love calves [:@]