Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

New Red Dot

Old 10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Spike

Default New Red Dot

Hey all new to forum so probably been discussed before but couldn't find it, any way what I got is a double image on a Truglo red dot scope, it's not there when it's not mounted, clear as can be, also if you turn gun so scope is at 3 o'clock position is goes away, not sure it can be the scopes issue so I'm trying to get info before I send it back, any help would be appreciated oh yea I've tried both eyes open and each eye closed by theirselves still there
Old 10-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

100% malfunction with the scope..the only thing that red dot scope should do is the dot or little crosshair(if yours has that) is to "float" that's about it. Sometimes because of that "floating" look you might have an odd look of the dot but from what your saying I am pretty sure its defective. return it.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:49 PM
Spike

Default Thanks

I guess I will, I like the scope but it should be clearer, it's my first red dot scope but I have shot my brother in laws Ruger SBH 44 mag and his is clear