Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.
View Poll Results: Which would you buy and why
Zeiss, Swarovski or other $$ German scope
42.86%
Redfield
3.57%
Tasco
0%
Weaver
10.71%
Simmons
0%
Meuller
3.57%
Vortex
3.57%
Bushnell
14.29%
Burris
7.14%
Other
14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Which Scope do you like

Old 05-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sheridan
I appreciate good glass also..................I just don't have a spare $1,000 or $2,000 to get the same "kick" out of it.

We should all be so fortunate !

Good for you though..........................
I'm not fortunate or wealthy...just a working stiff like most everybody else. What I do is select what I want based on features, warranty, reputation, cost, etc. I then save for however long necessary to buy it. If I like it I keep it. If not, I sell it and try something else. That's just my approach...fewer and better is my motto. FWIW.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I voted "Bushnell" based upon the wording of the question ... what would I "buy and why?" I am a glass freak for sure. I have a top of the line Swarovski on 3 of my rifles and top of the line Zeiss on another. These 3 scopes are superb, but now approaching $2K. I have a Bushnell Elite 4200. Came on a used ML that I bought. Other than being a loooong tubed scope, I have nothing but good words to say about the value of this particular scope. The top of the line Elites are in my opinion one of the best, if not the best, values out there.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

i like my vortex but just got a weaver grandslam,it just works and has a longer eye relief