Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Butler Creek Scope Covers >

Butler Creek Scope Covers

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Butler Creek Scope Covers

Old 06-17-2010, 04:18 AM
Spike

Default Butler Creek Scope Covers

I would like to put some Butler Creek scope covers on my Nikon Omega 3x9x40 BDC reticle scope. What size scope covers should I buy to fit this scope? Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by raybird2112
I would like to put some Butler Creek scope covers on my Nikon Omega 3x9x40 BDC reticle scope. What size scope covers should I buy to fit this scope? Your help is appreciated. Thank you.
Look up your scope in a Cabela's catalog and they have the scope cover sizes (they may be listed as a code which is on the packaging). If you don't have access to a catalog then just take it with you to a gun shop and they can fit them for you.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:26 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by raybird2112

I recommend the originals. Not the blizzards. Also just get you a ruler or set of calibers and measure. Its fairly easy.

Old 06-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

do a net search. there is a chart by butler creek. it should have your scope listed. other than that you gotta measure on your own. i really wish manufacturers would put flip opens in the box with there scopes.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Surest way is to just bring the scope in and try a few.They're VERY popular so most decent gun shops keep a bunch in stock.
Good luck!
Old 06-25-2010, 05:12 AM
Banned