Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Nikon Team Primos

Old 01-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jason miller
I told you what it was literally right above your post...

I'll try to clarify: The Team Primos is the exact same scope as the old Monarch UCC. Nikon just made a contract with Primos to put their name on a scope, and the now discontinued Monarch UCC is the scope that they used. It's a better scope than a Prostaff or Buckmaster, and should be pretty close, if not equal, to the new Monarch line.
I understand what the scope IS, I am trying to get at the point that they are not on their website and I was wanting to know if it something they released a while back and are sold out of, or something that is about to be released. I realize it is nothing but the old Monarch scopes, but I like them and will jump at the chance to get one cheap if I can find one.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by ajstrider
I understand what the scope IS, I am trying to get at the point that they are not on their website and I was wanting to know if it something they released a while back and are sold out of, or something that is about to be released. I realize it is nothing but the old Monarch scopes, but I like them and will jump at the chance to get one cheap if I can find one.
Well luckily for you, I also posted a link in my first post where you can get them. For $199.99, you're getting a $300ish scope and a free jacket. SWFA will sell them until they're out, but they did say not too long ago that they still had quite a few left.