Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Scopes and Sights
Which pistol scope should I get? >

Which pistol scope should I get?

Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Which pistol scope should I get?

Old 01-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default Which pistol scope should I get?

I just got an Encore, and I'm pretty sure I'll be putting a 308 barrel on it. I think a 2-8 or power scope will do me well. I'm looking at the Bushnell Trophy XLT or Elite 3200, Weaver, or the Nikon Encore. I don't want to spend a lot, good scopes are a must for hunting. If anyone ahs any experience with these tell me what you think.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default Encore scopes

I have some encore & contender barrels.I have leupold burris & weaver scopes, while there are better scopes I really like the 2 1/2 -8 weavers, and have several of them, the 308 is the heaviest round the wears one with a lot of use, am trying one out on the 375 JDJ barrel, but the weather etc has kept we from working it very much. the couple dozen rounds I put through it didn't seem to do any harm.
Alex
Old 01-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

a burris 2x7 is what i like,i've had one on my 221fb xp-100 for 20yrs. i also have a bushnell 2x6 ,its not a bad scope for the money.