Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Red Dot Scope

Old 12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Spike

Default Red Dot Scope

I am thinking about getting a Benelli M4 shotgun and was wonder what would be the best Red Dot Scope I could get.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Fork Horn

depends on how you define the best. eotech makes the best of the open top red dots where as aimpoint is the best of the closed tube models. open tops obstruct less view but if the diode is dirty you wont get a clean image. closed tubes are much tougher but obstruct ALOT of the view. i have only really used burris speed bead and the bushnell holosight. both were ok but after a while they both seemed to flicker after every shot.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Spike

Have you ever heard of Hawke they make pretty nice looking red dots the Aimpoint and Eotech are a lot out of my pricve range was like to pay anywere between 50 - 200 buck for one. But i do like the way the Burris Speed Dot one looks though.