Community
Scopes and Sights Discuss firearm scopes, sights and related accessories here.

Huskemaw scopes?

Old 06-16-2007, 06:43 AM

Default Huskemaw scopes?

Can they be worth $975.00?! Ad says they are "Fully compensated to your round & load". Just dial in the ditance, figure a little wind, and BAM!

Any of you have any experience with these?
Old 06-16-2007, 06:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Huskemaw scopes?

Companies that are selling something can and will tell you anything. When in doubt go with a known name brand that has a good reputation. $975 will get a dang good scope with a good reputation.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never herd of them.
Are they Swedish made? Seems to me they are either that or a Scandavian Military Grade of some sort..
If thats what they are they might be worth their weight in price....
Cause these Countries don't fool around, they make they best of the best and know how to use it..

Old 03-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ridge Runner - Just was doing some research on Huskemaw Optics and came across this post.

What do you think of the kenton turrets? Do you use them? Definately sounds appealing to me!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

You must have been watching the best of the west. At the beginning of that series they were using Leupolds and then all of a sudden they are using Huskemaws. They are doing what everyone else is doing these days and that is having Asian firms subcontract their designs. I have never seen one or heard of them until I watched the best of the west series and for 975 dollars you can start buying a really nice scope plus or minus another 1000 but it will be from a reputable manufacturer. Huskemaw has no track record and not even sure who sells it in the US.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never heard of them. Think I'll stick with the proven winners like Zeiss, Swaro and S & B.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yep, I was watching Best of The West. That show has got to be the worst hunting show on TV. All it is is an info-mercial for their "long range systems" and Huskemaw optics.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

They went from long distance shooting to closer distances and changed their producer halfway thru it. I like those Berger VLD's those in a 22 hornet is the ticket for long range shooting.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never played with the Berger VLDs yet. I think I may get some and start loading 'em up, they definately stone everything they shoot wtih them on that show.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Spike

I was able to look through one the other day at the range at 300 yards and it is as clear or clearer and as bright or brighter than the Nikon 4-16 x 50 Tactical that I have,or any of the Leupolds that I have or have had. They are made in Japan (just like Nikon and Busnell?).

Quick Reply: Huskemaw scopes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.