Saltwater Fishing Discussion of all aspects of saltwater fishing.

4 more months to go

Old 12-31-2002, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 4 more months to go

till I get to go out after the fish again. I think thats when They will start to come up again. Just thinking ahead for when winter bow season is over and time to think about fishing again. Can't wait.

Brian

Old 01-01-2003, 02:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 4 more months to go

Yea I can't hardly wait either. I still have a ton of stuff to do to the boat. I should have done it already but been busy hunting. We still have a month and a half of geese left. Then maybe I can start getting ready. The housepainting will just have to wait. My wife said she would get her new husband "Bob" to do it. I told her Bob was a good man.

The big fish never really showed in the middle Chesapeke this winter. It's been slow for the guys chasing them.

How are the injuries. You sound a lot better.

Good Luck. Capt Brad.
Old 01-02-2003, 01:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I have been feeling better as of late but ever since I went back to work I have been in more and more pain. I just hope this goes away but have heard that once you hurt your back its for life and it feels like it. Thanks for asking!!!!!!!!!!!

You crack me up with the bob crack. LOL

I hope that this summer later summer time to be able to get a boat as my wife said. She said that we might have to wait till next winter again but moved it up to this summer if finances work out.

What kind of boat do you have capt Brad? I am looking to get a sports craft 241 with hard top and twin 150 optimax's. My WIfe wants a cuddy cabin so to get out of weather and sun when she wants. I think I will get a used slightly used that is because new is just too expensive and you loose so much after just a couple years.

What kind of boat do you have? What do you guide for? I always wanted to go out after tuna but havent yet. But If you go out there for it I might have to charter you out next season and try my luck.

Brian

Old 01-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

you got mail

Good Luck. Capt Brad.